Thursday, April 2, 2009

Emmett is 3 months!!

These are from when Emmett was actually 3 months. He's a bit older now...but I took these when he turned 3 months...that counts right?






He is generally a very happy baby. He loves to smile and laugh and is really social. He still is having his acid reflux issues, but he doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. We are thankful for a healthy baby. It so much fun to see him grow (though its going by much too fast), and see him start to look more and more like his siblings!

1 comment:

  1. Kendra,
    I found you too:) I'm glad I can follow your adorable family!! Will has reflux too so I feel your pain:( Let's definitely get together in the next few weeks as it starts to get nice out....maybe we can all meet at a park or Danada or something. I'll talk to Kendra and see what works and we can get something on the calendar! I'll look forward to seeing you guys!!!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete