Tuesday, June 30, 2009
6 months
Hard to believe Emmett is 6 months already! I feel like with each child, the months go by quicker and quicker. Its scary really, and I'm so trying to enjoy each moment...even though it seems to get so crazy! Emmett is doing great and is still just a little peanut. He's holding strong at 10% for weight at 14 lbs, 14 oz, and is 27 1/2 inches long (25%). He doesn't seem to be spitting up as often, which is really nice. And he is much more active than our other 2 at this stage. He loves to roll across the room to get things, and gets up on his hands and toes (not knees!). We'll see when he starts crawling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kendra!!! Emmett is so big!!! He looks so much Moriah and Corban - so adorable!! :) Pretty soon it'll be time for #4! :) I can't believe he's so close to crawling! YAY!
ReplyDelete