Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why, you may ask??

Why does it take me weeks on end to post anything? There really is a simple answer to that. Three actually: Moriah, Corban and Emmett. While all three keep me rather busy and spare time is usually sucked up doing something other than blogging...one in particular has us running. Emmett, the busy-body. In fact, today while andy took the kids to the office and Emmett and I were here, I thought:
"Hey! I could have a second to blog and put some pictures up!"

Don't be fooled. While posting things were a little quiet....

Emmett then comes strutting down the hallway with a diaper in his hand. Yes, he raided the diaper pail and was elated that he had taken one out! And yes...it was poopy.

This is precisely why it takes me forever to post things. Don't worry...he's been cleaned up and is under control (for the most part).

Until next time....! (=

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Emmett! Keeping your mommy on her toes are you? We love you and your whole dear family!

    ReplyDelete