Tuesday, October 27, 2009

visitors

The last few weeks we've had some pretty furry little visitors. Two kittens have been living at our house, until they're big enough to transition to Daddy's office to have to official job of: MOUSERS. We have really had fun playing with the kittens, getting to pet them and have them nap on our laps. The first thing the kids do in the morning is look for them...forget saying goodmorning to mom...its straight for the kittens. Even Emmett directs his energies in trying to catch them (I don't think the kittens know what would happen if he really caught them!). Moriah and Corban love holding them, picking them up and carrying them around like babies. It has been fun, but honestly, I think I'm ready for them the make the official transition this week. I love animals...just not a mix of baby animals with acutal babies. Too much for me. We'll have to wait till our littlest one is a bit older before we can have animals...(andy will be thrilled at my revealing this truth). At any rate....here are some pictures...

Moriah with Hilti.
**We had to pick names that had something to do with concrete...as they will be going to the office.
Sooooo...hilti (a brand of tool) and merrimac (a type of orange stone used in a special concrete) were chosen.

Hilti


Merrimac


Kittens sleeping in their box with their substitute "mother;" a stuffed bunny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment